1.Quilts for the girls made out of pink camo material and colored jeans. I loved them!
2. Babies and more babies.... Ivy just loves to take care of babies.
3. Sally got aprons for the different seasons/holiday. They are so cool.
4. Pillow Pets- cute and cuddly...need I say more?
5. Lots of Polly Pockets... You can't go wrong with these little dolls. And they got a cute doll house to put them all in. I think these are awesome for little girls.
6. Technological stuff for the girls. I kid you not... the girls EACH got 4 different computer-type consoles to teach them stuff and play games. They are loving them! One teaches spanish, some work with numbers/words/letters, ect... and Bella got her DS that she had been asking for since last Christmas!
7. Money... Yes, little girls (and big girls) loved getting so moolah this year. They were able to go and get MORE stuff. (Ivy got a HUGE stuffed dog that Santa didn't bring her. )
8. FOOD! Need I say more with this one either? We loved getting lots of goodies and then spending the day stuffing ourselves with great food. It couldn't have been better.
Thanks to EVERYONE for the great gifts and love and support. We love all of you.