Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Ant Bully...

So... Bella is deathly terrified of many things. One of the things she's been scared of lately is ants. No idea why, but they really scared her one day. We were at the church practicing a song and she went to the church bathroom to go potty. She didn't come out for quite some time, so I went to go check on her. I heard terrible, bloody murder screaming, so I thought maybe she got stuck or something. Nope- she saw an ant on the floor by the toilet, so she wouldn't get down off the toilet. My girl needed to toughen up.
Brad and I worked with her a bit on the ant thing, showing her that she could step on them, ect. Ant are harmless. She got much better through the next few weeks and yesterday I heard her in the kitchen...
In the sweetest little voice: " Hello little ant. What cha doing? Are you crawling on the floor?" In a little meaner voice: "Not anymore..." Stomp stomp stomp.
Yep, she was buttering it up before she stomped it. She is definately one of a kind.

1 comment:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Oh man! That is too funny! Atleast she isn't picking up dead flies and eating them! :)