Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Love You Anyway...

So, Bella got into a bit of trouble on Monday when she decided to get a pen and write on the seat in the car. She wrote her name over and over. Even though I am so proud of her for writing her name... the car seat is not the place to show that.
So... she got punished when she got home and I made her do MANY chores. She'd ask if she was done, and of course, I said no and gave her another thing to clean up. After a few hours of this, she got pretty upset and told me that I was a mean mom. I told her that I am just trying to teach her to respect things that we have and sometimes there are consequences for our actions. She said back to me...
"Mom, you're a mean mom, but I love you anyway."
I can handle that.

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Times like that make it all worth it huh? It justs melts your heart!! So cute!! How are you all?

Eli & Corinne said...

lol. she's so sweet.