Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Straight from Bella...

My friend just did this on her blog and I thought it was great... So, I decided to ask Bella some questions and write it just as she told me.

1. What is something your mom always tells you to do? Clean up some stuff.

2.What makes your mom happy? When I eat some food to make my tummy feel better.

3. What makes your mom sad? When she makes bad stuff.

4.How does your mom make you laugh? Being Tickeled

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? Go to School

6. How old is your mom? I don't know

7. How tall is your mom? (She reached her arms above her head)

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? I don't know... the one with the song that we sing... (General Hospital)

9.What does your mom do when you're not around? Busy talking on the phone

10.If your mom becomes famous... what will it be for? For being really mad at us.

11. What is your mom really good at? Doing dad's stuff with hammers

12. What is your mom not good at? Being on the Computer

13. What does your mom do for her job? Clean up the dishes and get us food

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom? She makes this a happy house

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? Snow White of course...like Halloween

17. What do you and your mom like to do together? Go to mall and get a pretzel

18. How are you and your mom the same? We love each other

19. How are you and your mom different? Mom, you break stuff and I don't

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause you tell me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? We always want daddy around and so do you.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The mall to buy pretzels for us and go to the store to buy stuff for me and ivy... yeah, you love that.

4 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I think answer to 15 is pretty profound. You can't be better than that...Way to go mommy-Sally!

jamminjensen said...

Bella is so smart and funny! I can just hear her cute voice saying all those funny things! ~Britt

Paul and Kyla said...

Mom and I read this together and loved it. She is the cutest.

Stacie said...

really cute! I keep meaning to do this with Abbie. Jennifer Harbison (sp?) did it on Facebook a while ago and I have totally wondered since what Abbie's answers would be. Funny Cute!