Monday, November 9, 2009

I am getting old...

So... I have had a funny few days of feeling old. Yesterday at church, one of the teachers in Young Women's was talking about a beauty model with a distinctive mole... does anyone know who that is. None of the young women could guess... So I guessed Cindy Crawford and got it right. No one knew who that was. What??? Am I that old?

Then... Really cool Aunt Marisa sent the neatest birthday gift for Bella... Smurfs. However, Bella wasn't quite sure what they were.... again, I am feeling old. But they are so fun for me to play with and the girls are able to watch some old episodes online to see what the Smurfs are all about. Thanks Aunt Marisa!







3 comments:

The Archibalds said...

Sally, you are definately not old cuz if you are than I am! hee hee. I LOVE the smurfs :)

Unknown said...

Sally - You are NOT OLD!!!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Smurfs rock! And you are not old at all!! I am so happy that Bella had a great birthday and that she was able to sing...she is fearless...she takes after Ivy... haha! :)