Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mommy needs some quiet time...

Ok, so my girls are sick again, or still...not sure which, but it is taking its toll on me a little. It started two nights ago when the girls woke up a ton because they were coughing, running nose, bad dream...you know the drill. I think I slept a total of two hours. Then, Bella woke up the next morning coughing so hard she threw up. (Yes, I had to clean that up.) So, I got them a warm bath to help with their cough and Ivy decided to dump half the bath water onto the floor because she liked to watch Ike lick it up. (Yeah, that's not going to happen...had to clean that one up too.) Then, I went to let Ike out to go to the bathroom and saw that he had already pooped by the back door. (Me again cleaning up.) As I was cleaning that up, Ike went to the living room and peeded by the fireplace. Grrrrrr. So I went to clean up the pee by the fireplace and Ivy went into the bathroom and decided to pee on the bathroom floor instead of in the toilet. Double Grrrrr. I was up to my eyeballs in puke, pee, and poop yesterday. Oh my.
Last night was a lot of the same... Ivy wouldn't go to sleep and once she finally did, she would wake up coughing. Both her and Bella were up for about two hours last night coughing (mom coughing right along with them) and then up at 6:30 this morning. It was a lot more of the same today except a lot less peeing and pooping by the dog. Needless to say, I am ready for a little quiet time tonight.

2 comments:

The Archibalds said...

Wow you are super mom!!!! Sounds like you could all use some NyQuil to knock you out :) Soooo sorry. Lack of sleep definately stinks. Call if you need anything! I just can't help but laugh about Ivy and the puppy though, that girl is hilarious!

Just Us said...

I soooo hope your next week gets better!!!