Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bella, Sally and New Moon

So... Yes, I am a Twilight fan and went out and bought New Moon yesterday. I watched it last night with Brad and then decided to watch it again today. While I was watching some of it, Bella came in and started watching it with me. She instantly fell in love with Edward and got very sad when he left Bella. She asked me... "Mom, are they ever going to fall in love again?" And then she said "Oh Edward, why did you break Bella's heart." She really got into it and loved the werewolves. It was fun to watch that show with her. I know she is a little young, but I did fast forward through the yucky parts. I just loved that she loves "gushy love shows" like I do.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Ha! I really need to borrow that movie from you.. I have yet to see it! And I call myself a Twilight fan!