Monday, August 15, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Visit!

I was so excited when my parents said they were coming down for the weekend. Its so weird that now they are no longer in Green River... It makes these little visits so much sweeter. We hung out and played games (learned Chicken Foot) and then we tried to work with Ivy on riding her bike without training wheels. Not much success, but got some great pics of Bella helping Ivy.













We decided last minute to go and float below the dam. It was a great experience and I was so glad we got to go. Thanks to Dad for being our chouffer to and from the drop off points.

















The water was FREEZING but Brad decided to jump in. Bella (after coaxing and offering $5 from parents and grandparents) hopped in as well. They thought mom needed to join them so Brad pulled me in after he got in. WAY too cold for me.


1 comment:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

These have to be some of the cutest pictures of the girls together...I love it! So glad that mom and dad could come and spend time with you!