Sunday, September 12, 2010

Guilty Pleasure...

Brad, Kayll and I were just talking about people who have too much time on their hands and blog, tweet, or facebook about the stupidest things. I guess this is one of those moments for me...

This is my new guilty pleasure. I love California Rolls, Yellow Tail, or Spicy Tuna Rolls... A LOT! Since Brad has been gone a bit with hunting, I have promised the girls they could get McDonalds here or there. Who else is sick of McD's? So they get their guilty pleasure and I get mine...Bonsai is the new love of my life. Paul...I know you are in this with me, right?


2 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

California rolls are the best! :)

Paul and Kyla said...

Wow! I am very surprised with this! I didn't realize you like sushi. I am sure Paul would agree with you. He loves trying all the crazy kinds of sushi.