Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thanks Sis!

So, I am kind of a mean sis... I have been hounding Kelli to come to Wyoming for months and I even cried and threw a fit like my three year old daughter when she said she wasn't coming to visit on Labor Day like she planned. (Which was good she didn't come because of the great surprise she did for Marisa.) But, this weekend she and Ryan caved to my pressure and came to visit my parents in Green River. I really appreciated the thought she put in to putting music together for us to sing. It was so wonderful and I am amazed with how well we still follow each other. But those dang allergies sure to make my eyes water ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOHHHHH!! We wish that we could have been there with you both, but we are glad that you were able to have sister bonding time too.

Love, Marisa and Kyla

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I love when we all can gather around the piano and play and sing...it is my fondest memory. Thanks for the wonderful weekend. Love you.