Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bella and Ivy...

I'm too lucky to have girls like this. Today, they have been playing so well together....

This morning, Ivy was crying so hard thinking she had to go somewhere she didn't want to go. Bella held her in her room and said, "Its ok, Ivy, I've got you. You don't have to go. But, we are going on a trip soon and you can ride next to me, ok?" Priceless! Made me cry when I heard her.

Today in the car, Bella pulled out her scriptures and said, "Ivy, this is Samuel. He was on the wall and said 'Behold, don't shoot me'. " Again, Priceless.

When we got home from running errands, I told them they could play outside... The above picture is what I found when I went out there to check on them.






Then, of course, Ivy wouldn't pose for any more pictures and fell to the ground and started doing grass angels. Yep... that's all Ivy.



1 comment:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

This is so sweet. How I love these two little girlers.