Monday, May 2, 2011

Water fight...

My night started out like this... I was sitting on the couch reading a nice book and Brad and the girls were playing soccer in the living room. (yes, I know, but what can you do?) Well, Brad kept throwing the ball at me (not in the rules of soccer!) and so I was getting frustrated. I went in to get a glass of water and decided to throw it at Brad if he threw the ball at me again. Sure enough.... so I did. Well... for anyone who knows Brad, he has to have the last say. He got a glass of water... threw it on me and threw some on the girls. They went and got glasses of water, I got a pitcher. Needless to say, water was EVERYWHERE. The whole kitchen floor was covered with tons of water and the carpet was soaked in many places. (But the plants got a nice watering.) Then... as if it wasn't enough that Brad was only a little wet and me and the girls were soaked... He shoved us all in the bathtub and turned on the cold water. Brrrrrr. Yes, he ALWAYS gets the last word.







1 comment:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I love it! Those are the best memories!