Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bella's Recipe...

Bella has been helping me cook a lot in the kitchen lately, so its only normal that she would want come up with a recipe on her own and want to make it. I had to smile, because this "soup" is almost exactly how my Grandpa use to make "soup." He would take whatever was in the fridge and throw it into a soup... We called it the Perpetual Stew. So, here is Bella's recipe for her soup:



Butter, milk, olives, turkey, oranges, black beans, shredded cheese, chicken, bread crumbs, and lettus. I think that just about does it.





3 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Yum Yum... and as a good mother- you tried it of course! :)

The Archibalds said...

MMMM, can she come cook for us? I really hate cooking ;)

Brant and Jana said...

Finally a good idea for left overs!