Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We Do NOT Give our Dogs Baths in the Toilet...

Yeah... That one pretty much sums it up, too. Tonight when we got home from an activity, I was changing my clothes and heard Ike barking a little and Ivy yelling "No" to Ike. I figured Ike was trying to steal one of Ivy's toys. He likes to do that. Nope, I was wrong. I go into the bathroom to find Ivy lifting Ike into the toilet either to help him get a drink or to get a bath. Who knows with Ivy. I thought I was on my toes just with Ivy... Now I have both of them to worry about getting into mischief. Everyone wish me luck.

1 comment:

The Halladay Family said...

Hi Sally, this is Stacie's sister. She is always talking about your friendship, so I thought I would visit your blog. What a cute blog, you have the cutest little girls. Thanks for being friends with Stace, we miss her here in SLC, but know she had made great friendships. Maybe one day I will meet you. Good luck with the new dog,he is so cute, and now clean (well sort of).
Steph