Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why you shouldn't do dishes...

Yes... this picture should say it all...
Bella calls these stitches my little spiders cause they look like spiders to her. So, yes, Saturday morning I was a little too tired to be doing much of anything, but decided to unload the dishwasher. I was putting glasses away and one slipped, broke, and immediately sliced my hand. It was so yucky. I figured if I could see the bone, then I probably need stitches. The doctor agreed and even thought I needed a tetnis shot. That'll teach me to do the dishes on a Saturday morning when I should be in bed. :)

4 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

Not a fun way to start your Saturday. Sorry.

The Archibalds said...

Yucky, so sorry. I have a scar on my hand from breaking a glass too.

Stacie said...

I just want to know how you sliced the back of your hand on broken glass. You pick up glass weird!

BradandSally said...

Ok... to clarify, Stacie... I was holding two glasses and one slipped onto the other glass in the other hand and broke and sliced it as it broke. But, yes, only I could get a cut like this. :)