Friday, January 21, 2011

Adorable

Ok, I admit that this girl can sometimes (well, more than sometimes) be my little trial.
She likes to sneak up on the counters and get cookies... she may or may not share them with Ike. She likes to wear what SHE wants to wear... even if that's pajama pants every day. She likes to scream in her high pitched scream when she doesn't get EXACTLY what she wants. She likes to write all over herself in permanent marker even when mom says no coloring right now. She likes to run up and down the grocery store and not listen to mom. She likes to ask for something to drink about every half hour. Yep... My child is a bit of a handful at times. However, when she sits down for a picture like this... those yucky times disappear. Thanks Ivy for keeping me on my toes.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

How can you not just melt at this cute face. Love you Ivy!!!!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

What a lil' character! She is just like her mommy! We love this cutie-pie!