Sunday, January 2, 2011

That's so Slack!

So, Bella and I were coming home from somewhere and we got a message from Brad that his brother, Brent is ENGAGED! Wahoo Brent, we are so excited for you and Jen! So, I told Bella that her Uncle was going to get married and she said...

"That is so slack!"

"Slack? What does Slack mean," I asked.

"Mom, you know the cool things I say. It means I am totally freaking out."

"You're freaking out? Brent getting married is a good thing." I say

"Yeah, mom, I know... its SLACK"

So... I'm still not totally sure what slack means or any of the other words Bellas been coming up with lately, but I'm hoping "Slack" is a good thing.

Congrats Brent and Jen!

3 comments:

The Archibalds said...

hahahahahahhaha that's hilarious!!! What a cutie.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Gotta love the new lingo~!

BradandSally said...

I know... Yesterday she called Brad a Clim. No idea what that is. She said a Clim is someone that bugs her. Oh my!