Monday, January 10, 2011

My Music

So... I am a bit of a music lover. I love listening to all sorts and my mp3 player on my phone definately shows that. I have a bit of everything:

Black Eye Peas (Great party songs)
Adam Lambert (He does an awesome version of Mad World)
Eminem (Yes, I just can't let this one go... love this guy)
Josh Groban
Joss Stone
Kate Voegele (Shes a diamond in the rough. Love it!)
Kelly Clarkson
Danny Elfman (He does a song from WANTED... love the show, love the song)
GLEE (Lots of fun songs by the cast...can't go wrong. Bella's fav is Sweet Caroline)
King of Leon
Linkin Park
Limp Bizkit (Don't judge... Love the song Behind Blue Eyes)
Michael Franti (Another fun get-up-and-dance song)
One Republic
Pink (Glitter in the Air is my fav of hers)

Plus....
Lots of Gushy loves songs
Broadway songs
And Tangled songs.... "I see the Light" is Ivys favorite

Just thought I'd share what I love to listen to... all of it!

1 comment:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Good playlist...I will have to see Tangled!