Friday, January 28, 2011

U-haul, I-Haul, I don't care who "hauls" it away...

So... as many of you may now know, Brad has accepted a higher position in Casper, WY with Sherwin Williams. (Although all the specifics of the job haven't been finalized, so we are still saying "maybe/probably" to moving) I am so excited and so ready for a change. A wonderful lady I know asked if I was "running away" from Rock Springs, and I told her no. I'm not running away from my problems, but giving our family a chance to grow and change. I feel as though I will never be able to fully be the person I want and need to be here in Rock Springs. Even though I have so many wonderful friends, I know that eventually we all have to move on and grow in other ways. I am grateful for the support of these great ladies. (You know who you are). Anyway, I am excited to start packing up boxes and going through the piles of stuff we have. I have quite a bit of stuff I am getting rid of, too. So, if anyone is interested, here is a list of stuff I'd love to see "hauled" away....

A small kids table with 4 chairs
A khaki couch cover for a love seat (perfect condition)
A Sunflower design comfortor/shams/bedskit/curtains for a queen size bed
Lots of toys (just take the large bag and it can be a big surprize what you get :)
A DVD/VCR combo

I know there will be other stuff as we are going through things, but just let me know if anyone is interested. I'd be happy to bring this stuff over.

Also... we are going to list our house with a realtor, but if anyone knows of someone looking for a great house in a great ward... let us know.

No comments: